Support for Honda CRF 1100L AT (mod 2020+) compatible Monokey (Givi)
Support for Honda CRF 1100 L, and CRF 1100L Adventure S, models 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
Standard model need original rear support from HONDA (sold separately, same as adventure model)
Honda has chosen to include a rear handle in aluminum alloy with direct attachment to the chassis (unlike in the 2018 model) which represents an obvious improvement in terms of rigidity of the rear support and simplicity of assembly. The fact that it can be installed on normal models is also great news.
- NO additional parts required
- Made out of dural 5mm powder painted + lower reinforcement in dural 4mm with antitheft. Total thickness 9mm
- Sturdy and resistant, breakage warranty.
- Includes fittings for Givi Monokey topcases. Compatible with all Monokey Top Cases (Outback, Trekker, Givi and Kappa)
- New rubber supports, better fit an durability. REF givi Z9571R
- Lower position possible, better dynamic experience.
- Tape holes for trail use, small enough to avoid tape movement.